Changing your DHCP lease time not only depends on your windows 8/10 it can be done by your router config so I will tell How to change DHCP lease time windows 10.
DHCP is a router that gives you an IP address automatically instead of putting it naturally the common question rises here How much is the lease time? so the lease time of the DHCP is 24 hours or 1 day so after that time your IP address got expired and the windows or system automatically demand an IP address from the router means the new address. So in the next topic, I will share How to change DHCP lease time windows 10?
How to check DHCP lease time window 10?
SO to check your lease time and wanna increase the criteria you have to follow the steps given below in the easiest way:
1.Go to the search bar at the bottom bar just right to the windows logo.
2.After going there you have to just type their Command prompt and the application will pop-up in your front easily.
3.after opening the command prompt it will look like this one after opening.
4.After opening you have to just type their ipconfig/ all and then a screen will pop up in the front.
5.Then after scrolling down you will see some of the names of DHCP after some scrolling you will find the point and there will be a write about your lease time after some scrolling.
How to change DHCP lease time window 10?
To increase the time criteria or the time so you have to follow the above points:
- Open your browser on your computer.
- After putting an IP address you have to just find it out by the above-given methods.
- When you put your IP address you have just to sign in.
- Put the username and password.
- After signing you have to find the LAN and you will find your DHCP server module.
- Then you will find the DHCP lease time in it which will setted 24 hours or any time by default.
- You can change the time easily.
So we tried to give you the easiest way to change your lease time now it depends upon you how you read the post intently.