Around the world, millions of hours of videos are viewed every day on YouTube. These figures are very significant for those who want to gain visibility, which is an irrefutable growth opportunity for businesses. This has been understood by Google, who in January 2017 announced that the Google Ads interface would be modified so that advertisers could take advantage of this traffic for their growth. If you have not implemented it yet, here we will explain the perfect method to start marketing on YouTube.
Many people are nowadays getting Free YouTube subscribers to enhance their brand awareness on Youtube.
INVESTMENT TO DO MARKETING ON YOUTUBE
Having a YouTube channel requires a certain investment, both in time and money, since to attract potential customers, you have to produce: shoot, edit, integrate and publish videos regularly to feed your channel with content. This YouTube marketing strategy also requires skills, equipment and creativity to constantly renew your business.
- YouTube Search Results – Your ads appear alongside search results.
- YouTube Videos : This is useful if you want your ads to appear while the videos are playing.
- Video Partners on the Display Network – For distribution outside of youtube.com.
- SET THE BUDGET FOR YOUR YOUTUBE MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Your audience: it will depend on your geographic orientation, demographic, etc.
Here you must set the maximum price that you are willing to pay for a view or visualization. But the good news is, you wo n’t pay for all the views ! You will only pay if the user watches your ads for minimum of thirty seconds or interacts with the video by clicking on it, this corresponds specifically to TrueView ads.
DEFINE YOUR ADVERTISING ORIENTATION
To be successful in it, it is essential to precisely define your audience.
TRUE VIEW ADS:
These are the dominant ads on YouTube, and they come in two forms:
- In-Video Ads: These ads run before, during, or after a YouTube video stream.
- If the user ignores this ad in the first 30 seconds of no interaction, you don’t pay a penny. It’s a way to build brand awareness for free during this time. Note: The “end goal” is to get people engaged enough to click and become a customer. Therefore, it is not even important to see the entire ad to the end.
- Video discovery ads: These ads can appear in various places on YouTube and on the web through partner sites and mobile apps.
CREATE A VIRAL VIDEO AD
You can start creating attractive video ads or groups. The most popular ones have the following characteristics:
- An effective introduction to immediately capture the attention of Internet users from the first seconds of the video.
- Good quality images and sound: essential to improving your brand image.
One of the strengths of YouTube marketing in Google Ads is the ability to target users with precision. By creating the ideal customer profile, regularly optimizing your ads, and measuring your performance, you can reach most of your potential customers more easily.