In this article I will explain how to hide or unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram? If you don’t know than read this article.
Instagram is a great platform on social media on which we share our photos and videos. That’s why this is people’s favorite app.
There are many platforms on social media but Instagram is best. On other platforms you can tag your friends on your photos. Instagram gives you the same feature.
I want to share this article how to hide or unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram? Because when a friend tags you on their photo, it can be any photo. It can be a good photo or it can be dirty.
The biggest problem is when a friend tags you on a bold photo. The biggest problem with this is that your profile also starts having that bold photo show that you don’t want at all.
So if you don’t want that photo to show on your profile. So you can hide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram. But after a while you change your mind that the photo is not wrong, so you can unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram. This will make the photo show on your profile.
So I will show you how to hide or unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram?
How to hide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram?
- First you have to open your Instagram. If you have not logged in to your ID, you will need to enter your username and password.
- You will then be shown the option of your profile on the bottom right side by clicking on it.
- Your profile will be shown in front of you. Then you have to open the tagged photo as shown in the picture below.
- In this option you will see all the videos and photos that someone has tagged you. If you don’t see anything here, it means no one has tagged you in the video or photo.
- You can open any tagged photo or video you want to hide from your Instagram profile by clicking on it.
- When you open the photo, you will see 3 dots on the top right side. Click on it.
- After clicking on the three dots you have to click on the tag option.
- Here you will find the option to hide from my profile by clicking on it.
- When you click on Hide My Profile then you have to refresh your profile and the photo will be hidden from your profile.
When you open your profile, you will open the photo that you want to hide. After opening it, you have to click on the middle of the photo and then your name will be shown.
You will see the names that it has tagged, it will also include your name, and then you have to click on your name.
When you click on your name then you will get the option to hide my profile.
After hiding, you must refresh your profile, which will hide the image or video from your profile.
Important Note before Hide
Whenever you want to hide tagged photos or videos from your Instagram profile, you need to remember the person you tagged. If you ever need to unhide that photo, you can do so by going to this person’s profile. If you can’t remember profile, you can’t unhide it.
How to unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram?
- Whenever you want to hide a tag photo, you have to remember its ID, first we will open Instagram.
- Then you have to search for the ID of the person who tagged you in the photo and you did hide but now I want to unhide them we have to find the photo in his profile that we want to unhide.
- When you open this image or video, you will see three dots on it. Click on it.
- You will be presented with a number of options, from which you have to click on the tag option.
- After that you will get the “Show in Profile” option.
- When you open the picture or video you want to unhide, click on it.
- You will see the names of the people he has tagged in this photo, then your name will also appear. You have to click on your name.
- There you will find the show on profile option.
If someone has hidden their photo, you can’t view their photo or video, which is against Instagram’s policy. He says that people do ad so that no one can see their privacy.
If you hide the photo you are tagged in, you will not be able to undo it. All you have to do is go to his profile and find this picture or video and from there you have to click on the show in profile option as I explained the whole method in my article.
Why doesn’t my tagged photos show up on Instagram?
- There are two possible conditions for this: Do you know if you have hidden the photo you are tagged in? The second is that you may have invoked privacy.
- If you have hidden, how can you unhide? I have explained in the article.
- If you have a privacy so first you have to open your Instagram profile.
- Then you will see three lines on the top right side. Click on them.
- The first number is to click on the setting option.
- Here you will find many options. Next you have to click on the privacy option.
- The second number you will find the tag option is to click it.
- Here you will find three setting options. Everyone, People you follow and No one.
- If you have selected the Every One option, everyone can tag you, no matter if they have followed you or not, they can tag you.
- “No one” means no one can tag you, so you have to remove it and make it one, so you can see the image of whoever tagged it.
You get a lot of images that you are tagged in. If you get bored, you can hide them and if you want unhide the tagged images or videos then you can unhide. And if you’re tired of them, you can add privacy so no one can tag you.
I hope you have to learn about how to hide or unhide tagged photo or Videos on Instagram? Please share this article with friends. Thanks for Reading.