If you also have an easypaisa account and you want to send money to a jazz cash account, how do you send it? So, you will know in today’s topic How to Transfer Money from Easypaisa To Jazzcash?
If you have a Telenor SIM, you can easily transfer money to Jazz Cash from there, but most people do not have a Telenor SIM, they can create their EasyPaisa account on another SIM. If you are setting up an Easypaisa account on another network. So that’s why I’ll tell you today How can I transfer money from easypaisa to JazzCash?
If you install the application, you will not find the JazzCash option anywhere. If there was an option, you could easily click on it and send money. So that’s why I’m going to tell you Can I send money from easypaisa to JazzCash?
Can I send money from easypaisa to JazzCash?
If you are setting up an easypaisa account on another network. So, it is very important that you have an easypaisa application. If you do not install it, you will not be able to send money.
How to Transfer Money from Easypaisa To Jazzcash?
- First you have to install your easypaisa app.
- If you have not already registered, you need to register your account here.
- If you already have an account, you need to log in with your PIN code.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you will find a money transfer option there. Click on it.
- Here you will find the option of bank account. Click on it.
- Scroll down a bit and you will find the Mobilink Microfinance Bank option. Click on it.
- Here you are first asked for the number to which you want to transfer money to the Jazz Cash account. You have to write that number here.
- In the second option you have to enter the same number.
- Third, you are asked for money. You have written as much money as you want to send.
- Then you have to click on the Next button. Here you will see the name of the servant to whom you are sending money. After that you have to click on the send button. And your money will be sent.
Easypaisa to Jazzcash Transfer Fee
Whenever you send Easypaisa to Jazz Cash, you will find it (easypaisa to jazzcash charges). There are no charges for this yet but do you know that you are reading a very late article and the company has kept the charges. The company is still not charging for the transfer.
First you have to download the Easypaisa app from there you can easily transfer money from EasyPay to Jazz Cash hope you have learned from this article How to Transfer Money from Easypaisa To Jazzcash?