I will tell you in this article how to stop messenger from downloading pictures? When you send Facebook Messenger to standby, if someone sends you a picture, it will be from your picture, so we will tell you what to do to stop it.
There are some people who want to use this feature but some people are disturbed by this feature that is why I will explain today how to stop messenger from auto saving pictures?
How To Automatically Save Photos From Messenger Android?
There are a lot of articles in Google that have not been made and people search how we can automatically save the picture in Messenger. But the answer is that you can save the picture automatically, but not at all.
A year ago, today you used to get the option of auto save on messenger. But now they have eliminated this option. Anyone who sent you a picture on Messenger was automatically saved in your phone. But now Facebook has eliminated this option. You can’t automatically save a photo, but you can manually save it in your gallery.
How To Save Photos From Messenger in iPhone?
- iPhone and Android have the same way to save Messenger photos in the gallery. But there is only one icon difference. So how can you save Messenger photos on your iPhone in your gallery.
- First you have to open the photo that you want to download from Messenger.
- Here you will find a “More” option on the lower left side. Click on it.
- After clicking on the “More” option, you will get the save option. If you click on it, your photo will be saved in your gallery.
How To Save Photos From Messenger Android?
- You have to open the photo that you want to download and save.
- Then you will find 3 dots on the bottom left side. Click on it.
- After clicking 3 dots you will get the save option you can easily save your messenger photos.
How To Stop Messenger From Saving Photos?
Many people still do the same search on Google How to Stop Messenger from Saving Photos? But you should know that Facebook users have removed this option. You will never have your photo saved automatically. You will have to save it manually. But if your photo is still being saved, how can you remove it?
- You have to open your messenger.
- Then on the top left side you will find the option of your profile. Click on your profile picture.
- After scrolling down a bit, you will find the Photos & Media option at the bottom. Click on it.
- Here you will find the save photo option to disable it.
Facebook has removed the auto save option. But if your picture is still happening automatically in your gallery on Messenger, you can go to its settings and remove Auto Save. I hope you have learned how to stop messenger from downloading pictures?