I will tell you in this article how to see join date twitter? Just like everyone knows their birthday, you can also know the birthday of your Twitter account.
In my opinion, Facebook is playing a bigger role on social media than Instagram. If you have seen that all the trending tags on it have some meaning or another. If there is a problem in any country, then it is trended and it is seen by Govt which solves this problem.
Some people are too late to create an account on Twitter, but one day it comes to their mind that when I finally created my Twitter account, they want to see the birthday of their Twitter account. So today I will tell how can I see the joining date on my Twitter?
I am telling about how to get a Twitter users join date? Because today’s young generation sits together to make each other look bigger, they say that I am using Twitter account before you, then another says that I am using Twitter account before you. That’s why you can simply see the birth date of your twitter account on it.
How can I see the joining date on my Twitter?
You can easily see the date when you created the account on Twitter. Follow the steps below. And learn how do I see when I joined Twitter?
1: First you have to open the Twitter app in your mobile, enter your username and password in it and you will get your account.
2: Then you will see a small image on the top left side of your profile, so you have to click on it.
3: This will be your profile option so you have to click on it.
4: Just below the name of your Twitter account, you will be seeing the date when you created your account.
How to get a Twitter users join date?
If you want to see your friend or someone else’s joining date on Twitter, there are two ways.
If don’t hide twitter joining date
If your friend has not hidden his joining date, you can see his joining date in a very simple way. All you have to do is open your account and then open the profile who’s joining date you want to view. When you open it, its joining date will be shown just below its username and bio.
If Someone Hide twitter Joining Date
- If your friend has hidden the join date on Twitter, you need to open this website ( twitter join date )
- You will then be asked by its user to enter it as you have shown in the picture below.
- After entering the username you just have to click on search then you will see the joining date of his twitter.
Read More: How To Tag on Twitter By Phone or Desktop
How can I change my joining date on Twitter?
Twitter is a social networking platform. You can use it to talk to news or friends or to follow celebrities. You get a lot of options to tweet, retweet and share your friends’ tweets.
If you want to share something with your friends, you also get the option to post. You can also share things with your friends by writing 150 words in it. It can contain your videos or photos.
If you want to edit anything in your Twitter account, you can add your username, your name, your bio as well as your website from your profile.
But many people want to hide their joining date. This means that when you create an account on Twitter, Twitter saves the date of that day on your profile so that anyone can see your twitter joining date.
But unfortunately you can’t edit its joining date. There are many ways on social media that you can edit its date but it is of no use as I have mentioned one way below. You read that once.
How to Hide Joined Date on Twitter?
On social media you are told the method but some of them are fake methods as I have mentioned in it one method is also a fake method which will hide your joining date once but then when you refresh your browser, your joining date will be there again. Follow the steps below if you want to hide the date when you joined Twitter.
- To open any browser on your computer, you need to open the Twitter site. Login your account with your username and password.
- Then you have to go to your profile.
- There you will have the date show of Twitter when you created your account, you have to select it.
- All you have to do is right click on it as I have selected. At the bottom you will find the option to inspect. Click on it.
- After that you will see the source code which you have to right click and edit.
- When you click Edit, you have to delete all the source code in this box.
- This is how your joining date will be removed.
I hope you have to learn about how to see join date twitter Please share with friends. Thanks for Reading.