If your laptop or mobile phone is on standby or you want to view your Google Chrome history anyway, read this article in its entirety. I will tell you about it how to search chrome history by date?
Google Chrome is a very famous app. A lot of people use it on standby. It can also be said that if one has a mobile or laptop, he must use it. Every product of Google has become very popular so today we will talk about how you can view your Google Chrome history by date?
Many times, it happens that we open one side. But after a few days we want to visit this site again and we forget the name of this site. So, you can easily find out the name of this site by looking at the history of Google Chrome. That’s why Google Chrome’s history option has been given to you.
I am sharing this article (how to search chrome history by date?) because If your kids use a laptop, what are they looking for in a laptop? In other words, if people search on Google by using Google Chrome, you will know what your children are searching for. There are some wrong Google searches, that’s why I’m sharing it with you.
How to search chrome history by date on desktop?
You can find the history option on Google Chrome on a laptop or computer, but you can’t set a date there. If you want to see your last month’s date history, you can’t. You have to scroll a lot and see again. But the Google Chrome extension has arrived. While the extension is on standby, we can view its history up to date.
- The first thing you need to do is open Google Chrome.
- Then you have to download this extension. Chrome Better History
- The extension that you have downloaded will appear on the top right side. Now you have to click on it.
- After that you will get the view full history option by clicking on it.
- You will now see a calendar on the left side where you can set your date and view history.
- This allows you to easily view your Google Chrome history up to date. But sometimes when you download your extension, you don’t see it above. You can read the step below on how to show it.
Must Read: How To Remove Shortcuts From Google Chrome Homepage?
Must Read: How to Facebook Text Formatting 2020? Bold, Underline and Stylish Text
How to Enable Chrome Better History Extension in Google chrome?
- If you do not see the extension, you will need to enable it.
- You will see three dots to enable the extension. Click on them.
- If you click on it you will get the option of more tools then you will get the option of extension then click on it.
- Here you will find all the extensions that you have downloaded. One of them is to enable Chrome Better History extension.
Date Vise Google Chrome History in Your Phone
- First you need to open Google Chrome on your mobile.
- Then you have to open the Google My Activity website. You can go directly to this side by clicking on Google My Activity.
- Then you have to click on Filter by Date and Product.
- Here you have to select your date. The history of the date you want to view. At the same time, you have to select the browser whose history you want to view. That means you have to select Google Chrome.
- Then you have to click on the Apply button and it will appear in front of you.
On the desktop, you can easily view your date-wise history by doing an extension. And in mobile you don’t need any software. You can view the direct history. I hope you have learned from this article how to search chrome history by date? If you have any questions related to this article, please do so in the comment session and share this article on your friends and social media account.