When you open Google Chrome, you see a lot of shortcuts. So, if you want to edit or delete them, read this article in full. I will share with you in this article how to remove shortcuts from google chrome homepage?
Nowadays, anyone who puts a computer on standby or puts a mobile on standby. It uses Google Chrome. Be sure to install the Google Chrome browser on your laptop computer and mobile. Every Google product has become very popular. This is also Google’s own product.
As well as using Google Chrome, you also get a lot of features to save you time. So, this feature is also very good. It’s called a shortcut. You can create a shortcut to whatever website you open and put it on your homepage. So that you do not have to search for this website by typing its name again and again, you can enter this website with just one click.
But there are advantages as well as disadvantages. What you don’t want to put on the website homepage also starts to show up. So today I will tell you how to remove shortcuts from google chrome homepage?
How To Remove Shortcuts From Google Chrome Homepage?
- First you have to open Google Chrome. You will come across some such shortcuts.
- If you move the mouse over any shortcut you want to remove, you will have three dot shows in front of you. You have to click on these three dots.
- Then on the left side you will find the option to remove, then you have to click on it.
- Doing these two steps will eliminate your shortcut from Google Chrome.
How to Edit Shortcuts from Google chrome?
If you don’t want to remove the shortcut in Google Chrome, you can edit it and put another site on the homepage. You can go to this site with one click.
- If you move the mouse over any shortcut you want to edit, you will have three dot shows and you have to click on them.
- Here you will find two options, one for site name and the other for URL.
- You can enter the name of the site instead of the name or the name you want to put the shortcut in your Google Chrome.
- You have to enter the URL of this site instead of the URL.
- Then click on the Done button. Your shortcut will be saved on the Google Chrome homepage.
How to Add Shortcuts on Chrome Homepage?
If you do not want to delete or edit any shortcuts, you can add a new shortcut.
To add a new shortcut, when you open Google Chrome, you have to click on the Add button that is showing.
Here you will find two options name and URL. Whichever site you want to add, the name of the site should be written in half name. And instead of the URL you have to enter the URL of this site. Then click on the Dunn button.
Removing shortcuts from Google Chrome is very easy. Moving the mouse over it will give you three dot shows. Click on them and you will get the option to remove. I hope you have learned from this topic how to remove shortcuts from google chrome homepage? If you have any questions related to this topic, you can comment. Be sure to share this article with your friends.