Njmcdirect is one of the finest portals and the easiest way for making the payment if you violate any traffic rule. Njmcdirect is a portal where you need to pay a fine for breaking parking rules. New Jersey violation system has developed a personal portal where you can make a payment regarding violation of any law under traffic head. This portal has been created for all citizens staying in New Jersey, and for those who visit New Jersey, they all need to follow traffic rules.
Whenever you break the traffic rule you will have to pay a fine for that, an in-charge person will give you a ticket and you need to pay that fine imposed on you within a given time period using the Njmcdirect portal.
- 1 VARIOUS DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR MAKING PAYMENT OF TICKET ONLINE
VARIOUS DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR MAKING PAYMENT OF TICKET ONLINE
Njmcdirect (New Jersey municipal court) gives an option to an offender who breaks traffic laws, what they can do is to make payment online using a portal. As you no need to go to court for paying fines, you just need to visit the portal by providing details.
Portal for Njmcdirect– www.njmcdirect.com
If you need to pay any fine you just need to go through this portal which is mentioned just above. But before that, you must have the necessary documents with you before availing NJ prefix code for making payment online.
- You must have a violation ticketgiven by the officer for violating the law.
- You must have your license plate numberwith you.
- You must have cards (debit or credit card)for making payment online.
This means whenever you visit the online portal of Njmcdirect you must carry all documents and cards with you, as it is utmost important to complete the ticket process or to avail ticket online using above mention portal.
ONLINE TICKET PAYMENT HOURS
You must be aware of the time when they operate or accept the ticket payments, as Njmcdirect does not provide service for 24 hours. As they have already set a time of their operation, so you no need to worry in this write up we are going to tell you about the working hours of Njmcdirect.
DAYS OF WEEK OPENING TIME CLOSING TIME
- Monday-Thursday 04:30 a.m. 11:15 p.m.
- Friday 04:30 a.m. 10:15 p.m.
- Saturday 04:30 a.m. 03:15 p.m.
- Sunday 01:00 p.m. 11:15 p.m.
WHY YOU SHOULD MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE USING PORTAL?
Making ticket payment online is the easiest and fastest way, you don’t need to go to court stand in queue for long hours and wait for your turn you can dodge this and make payment of your ticket by sitting at home or any place but in a given time period through Njmcdirect portal.
Some benefits you can avail using Njmcdirect portal:-
- CONVENIENT: – Making payment of your ticket through the portal is the easiest and simple way, what you need to do is visit the portal, fill up asked details, check your record by entering detailsand you are done with it.
- TIME-SAVING: – Another advantage of using the portal is that it will save your time which is not possible if you visit court and wait for your turn. You can do this at your home within a couple of minutes.
- SAFEST AND SECURED: – One of the best things about making ticket payments online is that you don’t need to worry about payment as it is fully secure and if in case you get into some trouble you can simply call the number given on the portal.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH NJMCDIRECT PORTAL?
It is a simple procedure what you need to do is just follow the step given below and you will come to know how to make payment online.
- First, turn on your net connection.
- Open up your favorite browser.
- You need to enter the portal in the search bar of your browser.
- After that head to the “official website” of the New Jersey municipal court.
- Portal for NJMCDIRECT– njmcdirect.com
- Next, visit the official site, on the bottom of the page you will see two options one is a traffic ticket and another one is a municipal complaint.
- Click on traffic ticket to view payment and another option for making payment.
- Fill in the necessary information asked after selecting the given option.
- You can now check your traffic ticket after entering your details.
- You will be provided an option to make payment through cards (American Express, Visa, or MasterCard).
- Choose any for making payment.
Point to remember-
- Must have a license plate number, ticket number, id name, and prefix code before heading to the portal.
- All traffic tickets cannot be paid online in some cases you need to appear in court.
VIOLATION FEES FOR EXCEEDING SPEED LIMIT
Fees will be charged as per your speed, if you exceed the speed then you need to pay the fine. Below mention is the speed exceeding charges.
SPEED (MILES PER HOURS) CHARGES
- 1-9 $85
- 10-14 $95
- 15-16 $105
- 25-29 $220
- 30-34 $240
- 35-39 $269
CAN WE CONTACT THE NEW JERSEY MUNICIPAL COURT?
Yes, you can contact the municipal court as it the perfect option when you face any trouble. But you must remember that there is timing for that, prior that it is not possible to contact them. Given below are the number, address, and other important details which will be helpful for you.
- Phone number: –(973) 284 4945 / 609 292 8580.
- Address: – NJMC public safety building 2nd floor, 228 Chesnutt Street.
- Fax: – (973) 284 4914
- Timing: – 08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
- Days: – Monday – Friday
Njmcdirect is an option given to those persons who are staying in New Jersey or visiting New Jersey, thus in such case if person violate any traffic rule then you need to pay penalty using an online system which will save your time and is the best way to make payment.