In this article I will tell you how to unban someone on discord, if you want to ban or unban someone on discord server then read this article.
Today I am explaining this article how to unban discord server because Lots of such people come to your discord server. You can ban your discord who share incorrect data or use the wrong language.
If you accidentally ban someone on your Discord server. And you want to unban it so I will tell you how to unban from discord server?
Discord Server is a very famous app. You can also use it on computers, laptops, and mobiles. Discord servers are mostly used by gamers. This app has improved a lot of gamers.
The server in Discord is like a group. Here the server works in the same way as other groups work on social media platforms. Just like you add your friends in the Facebook group, here you can add friends to your server.
Before you know how to unban from discord it is important to know how many types of ban on the discord.
- 1 Ban on Discord
- 2 What Happens If Discord Server Owner Ban You
- 3 What Happens If Discord itself Ban You?
- 4 How To Ban Someone On Discord From PC
- 5 How To Ban Someone on Discord From iPhone
- 6 How To Unban Someone on Discord From PC
- 7 How To Unban From Discord Server on iPhone & Android
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Thanks For Reading
Ban on Discord
You are banned in two ways on Discord, one is the can owner of the server ban you and the other is can discord itself ban you.
The owner of Discord Server can ban you for any mistake. If you make a wrong comment on its server, it can ban you.
The second is that if you violate Discord if someone reports you, Discord will ban you.
What Happens If Discord Server Owner Ban You
If the owner of the server bans you, it doesn’t matter to you because you can’t just go to the server from which you have been banned. You can join other servers and talk to as many members as there are on this server.
What Happens If Discord itself Ban You?
If Discord automatically beats you, you cannot join any server with your ID. So much so that even if you create a new ID from your computer and join a server, you can’t join because Discord bans your IP. They will also tell you how to do it in the same article.
How To Ban Someone On Discord From PC
I will tell you about it how to ban people in discord server. If you have a server on Discord, if someone in it disturbs you or if someone makes a wrong comment in your server, you can ban it.
This requires you to be the owner of your own server. If you are not the owner of your own server, you cannot ban anyone.
- First, you need to open your Discord Server app.
- You will see the server on the left side, then you have to open the server from which you want to ban your member.
- You will then see an arrow on the top left. Click on it and click on Server Settings.
- On the bottom side, you will see the Members option. Click on it.
- Then you have to find the member you want to ban. On the right side you will see three dots. Click on them.
- When you click on the three dots, you will see a red color ban option. Click on it.
When you click on the ban option, you will be asked how many hours you want to ban it. So whatever you have to select, you have to set the time from here. And then you have to give details in the description as to why you are banning.
So it’s very easy steps for can learn How to ban someone on discord from PC.
How To Ban Someone on Discord From iPhone
There are some people who do not standby server on the computer so if you want to know how to ban a user on discord server from mobile then you can read this.
- First of all you have to open the server on your mobile in which you want to ban someone but you must be the owner of this server.
- Then the slide will open in which you will see three dots on the top side. Click on it.
- Then there will be a slideshow at the bottom in which you will see the Settings button. Click on it.
- Scroll down a bit and you will see the Members option. Click on it.
- You will then click on the member you want to ban and you will see the ban option.
How To Unban Someone on Discord From PC
I hope you have learned how to ban users from your server. Now I will tell you how to unban people on discord? Follow these steps.
- First you have to open the survey from which your user was banned.
- You will then see an arrow on the top right side. Click on it to go to server settings.
- At the bottom you will see the Ban option you have to click on.
- Now you will see all the members that you have banned. Then you have to find the number that you want to unban from discord server.
- After that the revoke ban option will appear. You can click on it to unban it.
How To Unban From Discord Server on iPhone & Android
- Open the Discord Server on your mobile from which you want to unban the member.
- On the top side you will see three dots. Click on it.
- Then the slide will open from the bottom. You will find the setting option in it. Click on it.
- Scroll down a bit and you will find the Ban option. You can unban the user by going to it.
Who can ban me on Discord?
If you do not have a server, you can add an ad to someone else’s server. Or the discord team can ban you.
Why Discord team bans you?
All social media platforms have their own policies. If you do not follow the police, they will ban you. Discord has its own policy. If you don’t follow, the team will ban you.
Server owner did not unban me From the Server
If you want to join someone’s server but they have banned you, the easiest way is to create a new account and re-join the server.
I hope you have to learn about how to unban someone on discord From this article. this is a very easy way. please share this article with friends.