- 1 How to Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery
- 2 How To Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery on IPhone
- 3 How To Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery on Android
- 4 QnA Session About Send a Video on Snapchat
- 5 Final Word
How to Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery
In this article I telling you How to send a video on Snapchat from gallery? If you don’t know how to send videos on Snapchat from camera roll then read this article.
Snap Chat is just like any other social media platform. We can talk to each other about this too. But it has a lot of features that make it unique from other apps.
No app has as many filters as Snap Chat. Add filters to your image to make it more funny and attractive.
I explain this topic How to send a video on snapchat from gallery because people make snap video and upload on snap chat but some people have many snap-in mobile phone gallery but gallery picture or videos can’t upload on Snapchat, so I will guide you how to send a video on Snapchat from gallery on android or IPhone.
How To Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery on IPhone
If you want to know how to send videos on Snapchat from camera roll on iPhone then follow the steps given below.
- Download the Snapchat app from iPhone app store.
- Create the account on Snapchat. If you have already snap chat account then enter the user name or password then login to your account.
- After logging in, you’ll see a Snapchat camera where you can create videos. And you can put this video on Snap Story.
- But if you want to put a snap story from your phone’s gallery on your Instagram, you haven’t made a story from a snap camera. You need to upload videos or photos from your gallery.
- You will find the gallery option in the center on the bottom side by clicking on it.
- Here you will find two options. A snap and a camera roll. You have to click on the camera roll.
- Your phone’s gallery will now be displayed in front of you. Here you have to select the photo and video that you want to add to the Instagram story.
- After selecting photos and videos, you will have the option to add a chat. Here you can add any world.
- A little further down you will also find the option of add Story. Select it. At the bottom, you will find your friends and you can also send personal.
This is a very easy method. I have explained step by step that how to send videos on Snapchat from camera roll on iPhone.
How To Send a Video on Snapchat From Gallery on Android
- First, you need to open your Snapchat app.
- Then you have to click on the Gallery option.
- You will then find two options, one of which is to select the camera roll.
- From here you have to select any photo and video and upload it. As I mentioned in the article above, the method of iPhone. That’s the way it is.
QnA Session About Send a Video on Snapchat
Can you send a prerecorded video on Snapchat?
If you have already created a video, you can upload it. The very easy way. When you open Snapchat, you get the gallery option on the bottom side. When you click on it, you will see two options. One will have a camera roll and the other will show you the videos you made earlier from Snapchat so anyone can upload from there.
Can you send videos on Snapchat from your camera roll?
You can also upload videos and photos from your Camera Roll to your Snapchat. You open your app. Then you will see three options on the bottom side. One of them is to click on the center one. So you will get two options, one will be for camera roll and one will be an option in which you will get videos made from your snap chat from where you can upload. The complete step by step method is explained in this article.
How long of a video can you send on Snapchat from camera roll?
Snapchat gives you many options. But the most disliked option is that you can’t upload large videos on it. So the way it works is that Snapchat lets you upload 2.5 MB files. You can compress the video up to 2.5 MB and upload it easily. It will be uploaded.
Why can’t I post a video on Snapchat?
If you are unable to upload the video to Snapchat, it may have a lot of reasons. The biggest reason is your net connection. If your net is slow then your video will not be uploaded and you get tense.
But then you guys can make a video from the camera but later upload it to snap chat, it is not uploaded. Because the size of the video is so large, Snapchat lets you upload a two MB file, so you can compress it and upload it again.
Snapchat is a great platform. In which we share our videos and photos. And the biggest thing is that it provides so many filters that no other social media platform gives you so many filters. So I hope you have learned today How to send a video on Snapchat from the gallery.
Please share with friends Thanks For reading this article