I will tell you in this article how to delete failed snaps? A lot of people send snap on snapchat but if they are not sent then I will share with you how to delete failed snaps?
Snapchat is just like any other app. Snaps are made on them just as statuses are put on them. Status and Snap are the same thing. But when we apply status, none of it increases our score etc. But Snapchat has given a feature that when you apply Snap, your score is read. This is what we call a snap score.
If you apply your snap but it fails. So, on this snap, failed snaps is written. If you want to delete Failed snaps, how do we delete unsent snap?
- 1 Why is there a failed snap error in Snapchat?
- 2 Read Also: How To View Who Added You on Snapchat
- 3 Can You Delete failed snaps?
- 4 How to Delete a Snapchat that Failed to Send
- 5 Log out and Log in on Snapchat
- 6 Clear App Cache
- 7 Last Word
Why is there a failed snap error in Snapchat?
unsent Snap error can occur for many reasons. Some of which are given below.
- The first error is due to your internet connection.
- Secondly, there may be a problem with your app’s cache.
But if we get this error then how do we delete unsend snap?
Can You Delete failed snaps?
Snapchat doesn’t tell us any way to delete unsend snaps. Nor is there a delete option on Snapchat. But there are many ways we can delete these unsent snaps.
How to Delete a Snapchat that Failed to Send
Refresh Snapchat page
You send a snap on a snap chat but not send the snap. If there is an error in this Failed snaps, you will want to delete it. But there you will not find the option to delete. So, you have to refresh this page, it will be automatically deleted from there. If it is still not deleted from here, you can follow the steps below.
If you snap to someone, they are unsent. If you want to delete them, you can clear the chat. This will delete your chat and the error that was coming will also be deleted.
How to Clear chat on snapchat
- In the first step you have to open the chat from where you want to delete unsend snap.
- Then you have to click on her profile.
- On the top right side, you will see three dots. Click on it.
- Here you will find the Clear Conversation option. By clicking on it you have to clear the chat.
Following this step will solve your problem. If you do not want to clear the chat and also want to solve this problem, then follow the second step.
Log out and Log in on Snapchat
There is a problem with our app and after that if we log out our ID and log in, this problem can be solved. If none of these methods work, you can also clear your app’s cache. Follow the steps below.
Clear App Cache
- Open the App Settings icon
- Then go to Under account action, click it and Clear the Cache
- Click on Clear the All then your App cache is Clear
- log out and log in the app
SnapChat did not provide any option to delete failed snaps. But we have shown you a number of ways, any of which can work on your ID. But you have to check which method is working on your phone.
Hope your question (how to delete failed snaps on snapchat) is clear. If you have any question then you write the comment session.