Uttar Pradesh is the largest state among all the states of India. And most crops are produced in Uttar Pradesh itself. Similarly, Uttar Pradesh is at the forefront of the production of Sugarcane.
Farmers do sugarcane farming according to the season. Farmers have to wander day and night to get sugarcane information and face many problems.
Considering all these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a portal and app to facilitate sugarcane farmers. Whose name is Cane UP Ganna Portal and E-Ganna App
Overview of E Ganna App
E Ganna App was launched on 13 November 2019 by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
This app has been launched for the farmer brothers. Those who can quickly get information about their sugarcane cultivation, its plowing, acreage, crop, sugarcane slip calendar, etc., on their mobile phones through this app.
Before this scheme, farmers used to depend on sugar mills. Due to this, information had to be obtained by visiting the sugar mills.
But now, sugarcane farmers will be provided additional benefits from the government, and the interference of sugar mills will be stopped.
Farmers can get complete information about their sugarcane crop directly from home through this app.
Purpose of UP E Ganna App
The main objective of launching the e-sugarcane app is to provide online information to the sugarcane farmers of the state through this app.
To provide various types of facilities related to Sugarcane to the farmers and to bring transparency between the farmer and the sugar mill.
All types of information will be uploaded to the application in data through E-Ganna App.
Earlier, the farmers had to visit the sugarcane committee office for information.
But now, through this application, the state’s farmers can quickly get all the information at home.
Farmers’ cane survey basic quota, betting, sugarcane calendaring, issue of sugarcane slip, and all kinds of information related to sugarcane supply will be provided to the farmers through E-Ganna App.
Also read: Momix APK Download
Benefits of UP E Ganna App
- All the farmers of Uttar Pradesh will benefit from the e-sugarcane app.
- Through this app, farmers will be able to get information related to Sugarcane.
- Farmers will not have to wander here and there to get information related to Sugarcane.
- Through the E-Ganna App, farmers’ money, as well as time, will be saved.
- Farmers can also make online payments through the e-Ganna app.
- All the data of sugarcane farmers will be stored in E-Ganna App.
How to download E Ganna App?
- First, you must go to the Google Play Store on your mobile to download the E Ganna app.
- To go there, you have to search E-Ganna App, or by clicking on the mentioned link, you can go directly to the official website of Sugarcane.
- After this E-Ganna App will open in front of you on Google Play Store.
- Now you have to click on the option of Install.
- The E Ganna app will download on your mobile as soon as you click the install option.
- After the App is downloaded, open it.
- Now go to the option of Register Former and enter all the information related to your Sugarcane.