I will tell you in this article can’t take screenshot due to security policy? If you are doing a computer standby or mobile standby. Sometimes you can’t take a screenshot due to security policy.
This issue can also happen on your mobile or if you are using any app then you want to take a screenshot from there. When you take a screenshot, you get an error. That error is something like this “can’t take screenshot due to security policy”.
In this topic, Reason will tell you why this error occurs and how to solve it. So let’s get started why I can’t take screenshot due to security policy?
- 1 Where Do We Get This Error?
- 2 How do I take a screenshot due to security policy?
- 3 2nd Method of How to bypass screenshot due to security policy?
- 4 How To Take a screenshot With Google Assistant
Where Do We Get This Error?
- This error can happen to you on Facebook, Instagram, and similar apps.
- If you are using Private Google Chrome on your mobile or computer, this may be an error.
Private Chrome Browser
When you take a screenshot when you are using a private browser, you get this kind of error, “can’t take screenshot due to security policy”. So how can you solve it?
You can close your private browser and install Firefox. In it, you can go to a private browser and take screenshots.
But if you don’t want to install Firefox, you want to be able to take screenshots in Google Chrome itself, so you can close Google Chrome’s private browser and take a screenshot.
But if you still can’t get a screenshot, it means the site or app from which you want to get a screenshot. It has privacy so you don’t have to take shortcuts. So here’s how to make it solve.
Facebook, Instagram Error: can’t take screenshot due to security policy
If you are using an app like Facebook or Instagram then you get this error. So it means that the person who wants to take a screenshot of the chat or his post has been given privacy.
There are many social media platforms that provide many functions to their users. If the user wants, you can take a screenshot of his profile or his chat. If he doesn’t want to, you can’t.
How do I take a screenshot due to security policy?
There are many ways to take a screenshot, but you will have to see which method works on your mobile or laptop.
- If you are using a laptop. If you have tried the above method but it is not working then what you people have to do is follow the step below.
- You have to try the snipping tool and if it works, you can take an easy screenshot from it.
- First of all, you can do a screen recording. You can use any software for screen recording. Screen recording allows you to open the site when the side is open. You keep recording for one to two minutes. Close the site later, then you can open the video and take a screenshot from there.
Android: can’t take screenshot due to security policy?
If you are using Android or iPhone, then the first method is to download any app that records your screen, then you can also take screenshots through screen recording.
2nd Method of How to bypass screenshot due to security policy?
The second way you can use Google Assistant on your mobile is to go to your Play Store and download Google. Then follow the steps below and set it up. I will tell you later how to take a screenshot.
- You have to open what you have downloaded from Google play store and on the bottom right side, you will see the “More” button and click on it.
- You will find many options, one of which is to click on Settings.
- You will find the Google Assistant option by clicking on it,
- Here you will find many options regarding Google Assistant but you have to go to the Assistant option.
- Scroll down a bit and you will see the Assistant Devices section. From there you have to click on the phone.
- Then you will get the standby screen context option by clicking on it to enable it.
This is your complete setting, now you will be able to solve this issue “can’t take screenshot due to security policy”.
How To Take a screenshot With Google Assistant
You can easily take screenshots with Google Assistant. You may have heard the name of Siri. It is an app on the iPhone which works just like Google Assistant.
Google Assistant and Siri are great apps. You can make it standby and make it work on your mobile through your voice. It works as your assistant, that’s why it’s named after the assistant.
- To take a screenshot from it, you have to open the application where you want to take a screenshot.
- Then you have to long-press your home button. Google Assistant will open in front of you.
- Now here you will find two options, one for the keyboard and the other for the mic.
- If you select the keyboard option, you have to type “Take a screenshot” there, then your screenshot will be taken.
- If you select the Mike option, you have to say “Take a screenshot”. Then your screenshot will be taken
You get this error every time you visit any app. You can’t take a screenshot there. So that was your question. Why I can’t take screenshots due to security policy?
I hope all your questions are clear. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.